TOP TEN THINGS THAT MADE MY DAY
10. I didn't have to work!
9. I got to sleep in...well at least until Brandon had to get up to go to work.
8. I went for a good run...about 5 miles. Even though it was on a treadmill it still felt great despite my aging body.
7. I got an unusually high volume of phone calls, emails, voice messages, cards, and facebook posts from friends and family! THANKS everybody!!!
6. My parents sent me a surprise package with a Wii Fit. I think Brandon likes it more than me!
5. I got to spend some time downtown at the Market. Surprisingly I don't make it across the lake very much.
4. We went to Mc Cormick's and had delicious fish. Mmmmmm!!
3. My amazing husband gave a me a Canon Rebel camera that I've wanted for YEARS!!! Now I just have to figure out how to use all the gadgets and buttons.
2. We stayed up late watching Marley & Me and eating freshly baked brownies from a box...two of my favorite things!
1. THE SUN CAME OUT!!! Just like I was hoping! I think Brandon pulled some strings with Mother Nature. It had been weeks since we'd seen the sun and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift.