1. He is turning 28 today. I can only say two words: Old Man!
2. Hiking is one of his favorite pastimes. Unfortunately we are both too busy we can't get out there as much as we would like.
3. He loves doing yard work. I don't mow the lawn on purposes because I know he would be sad if he got home and saw it was done.
4. He is a great neighbor. The other night our neighbor's garage door was open when we were on our way to bed. He called them and left a message. But he couldn't go to bed knowing it was open. He ended up going over there to shut it but they got his message and closed it.
5. Some of the things on his wish list include a truck and a gun. I told him I would buy him a gun but he hasn't taken me up on my offer. :)
6. He owns about 30 ties. That's a lot, right? Or is that pretty typical?
7. He bought boat shoes the other day and now really wants linen pants. Does that scream Old Man to anyone else? Don't worry everyone; I said NO to the linen pants.
8. He is still a perfect gentleman. He hasn't missed opening the car door for me in over two years.
9. He would be an excellent game show contestant. He knows all the puzzles on Wheel of Fortune before I do and can answer random questions on Jeopardy. I really need to get him on one of these shows.
10. He gives great foot and back rubs. And he does them all the time without me asking. I love it!!
These are just ten more of the hundreds of reasons I love this Birthday Boy!
Happy Birthday Brandon!!