Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spokane

Over Easter and Conference weekend all of the Plaster family gathered in Spokane. Everyone was there except for Peter, who we really missed. You can see more pictures on Lindsey's blog.

Here's the whole gang together.
Here is the original Plaster 7!
Saturday morning the kids woke up to discover the Easter bunny had come a day early. They had a little easter egg hunt around the house. They were very proud of all their loot.Here is Uncle B playing with some of the neices and nephews. I don't know exactly what they are playing?!Saturday night we had a little watch party. Here is everyone modeling the watches they picked.

Sunday afternoon all the little girls made bracelets.



I admit I didn't hear a lot of conference and am excited to get next month's Ensign. But I am proud to say I finally learn how to crochet...thanks to Lindsey and Angie's patiences! And I also turned 26...man I'm getting old. It was a fun weekend! Thanks for everything Debby and Jim! We were so glad to be able to spend time with the fam!

4 comments:

Grant said...

Great pictures. I am glad you had a great time in Spokane.

Christine said...

Looks like a nice trip!

Jennifer Moneymaker Owens said...

I love the picture of all the wrists. Very creative. :)

Erin said...

Looks like fun!! Loving your long hair, by the way! Very cute