- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 6 green, red, or yellow peppers
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook rice.
- Brown ground beef.
- Remove tops and seeds of bell peppers. Arrange peppers in a glass baking dish. (Slice the bottoms of the peppers so that they will stand upright.)
- In a bowl, mix browned beef, cooked rice, 1 can tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Fill each hollowed pepper.
- Mix 1 can tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in a separate bowl and spoon over the top of the stuffed peppers.
- Bake for 1 hour in preheated ove, basting with sauce every 15 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese.
Try it!! You will love them!