Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mormon Messages on YouTube

Today I found the coolest thing. I was searching on lds.org for something uplifting to read because I was just feeling down about a few things. As I was scrolling through the homepage I noticed at the bottom there was a link to Mormon Messages on YouTube. You all probably have seen these before but it was brand new to me. Mormon Messages is an official channel of the church on YouTube (who would have thought). Each week they post messages about basic gospel beliefs and other inspiring stories and uplifting messages. I clicked on the link and began watching a clip of Pres. Uchtdorf talking about creativity. I spent the next half hour watching all the other short clips. Each had beautiful pictures, scenery, music and of course inspired words from modern day prophets that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I just wanted to share my discovery with everyone because it made my day and I hope it makes yours!

4 comments:

Grant said...

Thanks for the nice reference. We hope all is going well in Seattle.

Angel said...

Wow, that's cool! I didn't know about that. Thanks!!

Megan and TJ said...

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed watching them. Great find!

Lisa said...

These are the best find ever! I think we all need these every day!! We miss you Karen and Brandon!